Italia 2020 Gala
May 2 @ 5:00 pm CDT
Sponsorships and tables now available for purchase below!
Individual ticket sales coming soon.
Join us for our annual fundraising gala as we explore Italian culture, highlight U.S.-Italy relations, and connect Minnesotans to our European partner. Featuring fine Italian-inspired cuisine and entertainment, and the Tour the World live and silent auctions, the gala is a one-of-a-kind evening.
An array of global auction items will be up for bidding, including two Italian stays and a private dinner with local celebrity Italian chef. Stay tuned for more exciting details. Have something to donate to the auction? Call Emily Opara, Development Coordinator, at 612.626.2406 or fill out the online form. Thank you!
This unique cultural event draws more than 300 of Global Minnesota’s well-traveled supporters and raises critical funds for ongoing educational and cultural programs designed to help Minnesotans live, work, and lead globally.
- Purchase a sponsorship or table package and enjoy exclusive opportunities and benefits.
- Individual tickets will go on sale soon.
- This year’s gala will be held at the indoor, picturesque Bavaria Downs in Chaska at 3919 Bavaria Road, Chaska, MN 55318.
- Mobile bidding will be used for the silent auction and staff will be on-site to help.
- Semiformal attire is suggested.