70th Anniversary Virtual Gala
June 18 @ 6:30 pm CDT
Join us for our annual fundraising gala to celebrate 70 years of advancing international understanding and engagement in Minnesota. Featuring entertainment and the Tour the World Auction, it’s a one-of-a-kind evening to celebrate our present, honor our past, look to the future, and raise critical funds to support Global Minnesota’s mission.
We’re celebrating virtually this year! We are prepared to set you up for an evening of fun at home! Choose your favorite option: (1) Get comfortable at home and participate completely online, (2) Organize your own Zoom or Google to watch virtually with others in your circle who care about global issues, or (3) Host a small gathering of supporters in your home for an in-person viewing party.
Registration is free; sponsorships are appreciated!
Tour the World Auction – Now Open!
- The Tour the World Auction is now open. Browse and bid on the exciting collection of travel opportunities, fun in the Twin Cities, unique dining experiences, baskets, and more.
- To get started, simply access global70.givesmart.com from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone, or text keyword GLOBAL70 to phone number 76278.
- Tune into the pre-show at 6:30; the program starts at 7:00.
- Become a sponsor, patron, or underwriter. Gala donations support all Global Minnesota programs.
- Register to view the gala and participate in the auction for free.
- Mobile bidding is back! Once again, mobile bidding will be used for the silent auction.
- Viewing details will be available as the event nears.
Thank you to our Committee Chairs: Melissa and Uri Camarena; to our Committee: Karen Cooley-Kistler, Lili Hall Scarpa, Cheryl Meyer, Laura Robinson, Kaimay Yuen Terry, and Kay Thomas; and to our Honorary Co-Chairs: Sheila and Michael Bonsignore, Thomas and Phyllis Colwell, David and Margene Fox, Leni and David Moore, Susan and David Plimpton, Robert and Sibylle Scarlett, and Katherine and Lawrence Youngblood.
Sponsorships are nonrefundable and largely tax deductible (view details here). Donors wishing to waive benefits and take full tax deductibility may do so by checking the appropriate box below.
Questions? Call Kristi Pogatchnik, Individual Giving Officer, at 612.625.0620 or email email@example.com.