Test your students’ global IQ at our annual international knowledge competition for high school students.
This free event challenges teams of four to combine wits and correctly answer multiple choice questions on global topics. The winning team and their coach win an all-expenses-paid trip to the national competition in Washington, D.C.
- FREE to compete
- Each high school (9-12 grade students) is invited to register up to 2 teams of 4 students.
- Limited travel scholarships may be available for teams from Greater Minnesota.
- Prizes and light meal provided.
2018 Top Ten Team Standings
1st Place Champions – Breck School A
2nd Place – Edina A
3rd Place – Rochester Mayo A
4. Como Park A
5. Highland Park B, Rochester Mayo B
6. St. Paul Central A
7. Como Park B, Edina B
8. Cotter School A, Highland Park B
9. Burnsville B
10. Burnsville A, Cotter School B, Grand Rapids A
Other participating schools: Breck, Bloomington Jefferson, Centennial, Chanhassen, Cretin-Derham Hall, Edison, Grand Rapids, Great River, Hopkins, Rosemount, School of Environmental Studies, Southwest, St. Paul Central, St. Thomas Academy, Shattuck-St. Mary’s, Staples-Motley
Contact Sylvia Oxenham, K-12 Education Manager
Presented in partnership with Ecolab, The Institute for Global Studies – University of Minnesota, and the World Affairs Councils of America.