Host a Dinner
Exchange participants often stay in hotels, eat at local restaurants, and explore our downtown area. By opening your home to them, you’re offering a glimpse into everyday American life while making friendships that can last a lifetime.
Dinner Made Easy
- Dinner doesn’t have to be fancy – a potluck, backyard BBQ, or even a catered meal are all great options
- Host during the evening; any day of the week
- Groups range in size from 1 to 6 visitors
- Background information about visitors’ profession and program while in Minnesota, and dietary restrictions are provided
- Interpretation provided if necessary
- There is no typical dinner host – just like homes around Minnesota, hosts include families, individuals, students, and roommates
- Relax and enjoy!
Meet the world on a personal level. Apply today to become a dinner host.
Become a Member
Dinner hosting is one of several exclusive member-only benefits. Join Global Minnesota to take part in this unique opportunity.