Hear from a panel of international women entrepreneurs from Argentina, India, Italy, Mexico, and Sierra Leone as they share the social, economic, and political factors that influence and encourage women as entrepreneurs and business owners and discuss leadership development, how they market their business, and grow their companies.
The panelists participated in the U.S. Department of State’s International Visitor Leadership Program and traveled to Minnesota for professional exchange opportunities over the past several years.
- Megha Bhagat, Human Rights Lawyer, Co-Founder at Project DEFY and Executive Director at MUSE Inc. (India)
- Paulina Perea Eguía, Co-Founder of Cervecería Olvera (Mexico)
- Enrica Rosa Maria Arena, Co-Founder of Orange Fiber (Italy)
- Donatela Orsi, Director of Economic Integration, City of Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- Sofia Mohamed Konneh, Physical Trainer and Nutrition Advisor, (Sierra Leone)