Gerardo Guerrero, Consul of Mexico in Saint Paul, and Mark Ritchie, Global Minnesota President, hosted an online “armchair discussion” webinar featuring prominent Minnesotans who discussed the different contributions the Latino community has made to Minnesota and what the future holds.
The program also featured a special opening message by Martha Barcena Coqui, Ambassador of Mexico to the U.S.
- Uri Camarena, Director of Business Consulting, Meda
- Dr. Bruce Corrie, Assistant Vice President for Government and Community Relations, Concordia University St. Paul
- Maria Reagan Gonzalez, Mayor of the City of Richfield
- David Tieman, Executive Vice President of Innovation, Faribault Foods
- Rosa Tock, Executive Director, Minnesota Council on Latino Affairs (MCLA)