Year of China Gala
June 16 @ 4:30 pm CST
Join us for our annual fundraising gala as we explore Chinese culture, highlight U.S.-China relations, and connect Minnesotans to this East Asian country. Featuring fine Chinese-inspired cuisine and entertainment as well as the Tour the World live and silent auctions, the gala is set to be a one-of-a-kind evening that raises critical funds to support Global Minnesota’s mission.
This unique cultural event draws more than 300 of Global Minnesota’s well-traveled supporters and raises critical funds for ongoing educational and cultural programs designed to help Minnesotans live, work, and lead globally.
- Become a patron or underwriter sponsor, which includes exclusive opportunities and benefits. See below for available levels.
- New this year! We are excited to introduce mobile bidding for the silent auction. More details to come.
- Held at a private residence in the West Metro – rain or shine.
- Parking is available at the Orono Schools parking lots – 795 Old Crystal Bay Road North, Orono/Long Lake, MN 55356.
- Shuttles will be available throughout the evening to drive guests to and from the event space.
- Semiformal attire is suggested. The gala is an outdoor event held in a tent on the lawn of a private home, so please keep this in mind when selecting your footwear.
- Should severe weather be predicted, stay tuned to your email and Global Minnesota’s website for weather-related updates
To receive a full refund, you must cancel your registration by June 1, 2018. Please call us at 612.625.1662 to cancel and request a refund.