- This event has passed.
Year of China Gala
June 16 @ 4:30 pm CST
The gala is sold out. Please contact Anne Hanson at 612.625.2102 to be placed on the waiting list in case additional seats open up.
Join us for our annual fundraising gala as we explore Chinese culture, highlight U.S.-China relations, and connect Minnesotans to this East Asian country. Featuring fine Chinese-inspired cuisine and entertainment as well as the Tour the World live and silent auctions, the gala is set to be a one-of-a-kind evening that raises critical funds to support Global Minnesota’s mission.
This unique cultural event draws more than 300 of Global Minnesota’s well-traveled supporters and raises critical funds for ongoing educational and cultural programs designed to help Minnesotans live, work, and lead globally.
- Become a patron or underwriter sponsor, which includes exclusive opportunities and benefits.
- New this year! We are excited to introduce mobile bidding for the silent auction.
- Held at a private residence in the West Metro – rain or shine.
- Parking is available at the Orono Schools parking lots – 795 Old Crystal Bay Road North, Orono/Long Lake, MN 55356.
- Shuttles will be available throughout the evening to drive guests to and from the event space.
- Semiformal attire is suggested. The gala is an outdoor event held in a tent on the lawn of a private home, so please keep this in mind when selecting your footwear.
- Should severe weather be predicted, stay tuned to your email and Global Minnesota’s website for weather-related updates
To receive a full refund, you must cancel your registration by June 1, 2018. Please call us at 612.625.1662 to cancel and request a refund.