Investing In Africa: New Opportunities in Mining by the African Continental Free Trade Area
October 30 @ 12:00 pm CDT/ Free
Join us for an online conversation to explore new opportunities and potential partnerships with African firms involved in mining as a result of the new African Continental Free Trade Area (ACTFA) agreement.
International and national speakers will discuss the importance of mining, current and anticipated mining-related opportunities in Africa, legal considerations, and more. The program will include a Q&A session with the speakers.
- Her Excellency Esther Lungu, First Lady of the Republic of Zambia
- Basil Ajuo, CEO, Minnesota Africans United
- Daryl Bouwkamp, Sr. Director Int’l Business Development & Gov’t Affairs, Vermeer Corporation
- Christopher (Chris) Dana, Channel Advancement Manager, Vermeer Corporation
- Steve Dickinson, Co-Chair, International Section, Cozen O’Connor Law Firm
- Bart Driesen, Director, Engine Business EMEA, Donaldson
- Mark Ritchie, President, Global Minnesota