- This event has passed.
Celebration of Colombia Gala
June 17, 2017 @ 4:30 pm CST
Online registration is closed. Onsite registration will be available, with limited seating.
Rich in tradition with a diverse history, Colombia has undergone a remarkable transformation in recent years that has placed the nation on a path to peace and prosperity.
Join us for our annual fundraising gala as we explore Colombian culture, highlight U.S.-Colombia relations, and connect Minnesotans to our South American partner. Featuring fine Colombian cuisine and entertainment as well as the Tour the World live and silent auctions, the gala is set to be a one-of-a-kind Colombian celebration.
This unique cultural and fundraising event draws more than 300 of Global Minnesota’s well-traveled supporters and raises critical funds for ongoing educational and cultural programs designed to help Minnesotans live, work, and lead globally.
- Various ticket and sponsorship packages are available.
- Held at a private residence in the West Metro – rain or shine.
- Parking is available at the Orono Schools parking lots – 795 Old Crystal Bay Road North, Orono/Long Lake, MN 55356.
- Shuttles will be available throughout the evening to drive guests to and from the event space.
- Semiformal attire is suggested. The gala is an outdoor event held in a tent on the lawn of a private home, so please keep this in mind when selecting your footwear.
Should severe weather be predicted, stay tuned to your email and Global Minnesota’s website for weather-related updates.
To receive a full refund, you must cancel your registration by June 2, 2017. Refunds will be issued in the form of a check or credit card account credit. To cancel your registration and request a refund, please call us at 612.625.1662.